- Molly on New Year's in the Rovers "Out with the old and in with the old"
- Ryan about the Christian rock group "They smash up hotel rooms but leave the Bible in the drawer after"
- sally "I don't want to be a condition, i just want to be the same person i always was" (*sniff*)
- Bill to Kevin about Molly "You make it sound like some kind of accident!"
- Sophie to Sian "What was he? the main course?"
- Ryan to MIchelle "It's all right for you to put it about but not all right for me to be with the one i love" *slap* (she *is* a hypocrite!)
- Molly "What's she got that i haven't?" Kevin "Cancer. You stupid girl"
- Sally "Molly, you're dull!" Molly "Sally, you're drunk!" Sally "Molly, you're right!"
- Becky to Claire "From now on keep your nose out of my marraige. Or i'll break it."
- Rosie to Kevin about Sally "She's got a hangover, not cancer" (ulp!)
Molly wasn't keen to go to the Rovers for New Year's until she heard Kevin and Sally would be there. Then she dressed up with a plunging neckline so he'd know what he was missing and she's still giving Tyrone the runaround. Our poor dim little mechanic nearly guessed she was seeing someone else but her amour Kevin convinced him she wasn't. It's just so obvious! Yet Molly is really making it all about her, flashing her cleavage at Kevin and is convinced that maybe Kevin is making the cancer up because Sally doesn't look sick. Oh just give her a few weeks when the chemo starts! Well Molly just sealed the deal on how Kevin really feels about her
Yeah. So Michelle gave Ryan a hard time about having sex with Sian and then turned around and skipped off to a posh hotel with a man who is almost a stranger. Nice example, eh? Not only that, Liz let her go on the busiest night of the year. That's completely unrealistic. Aw and Sophie found out she was dumped by Sian for a dvd and a teenage shag. Did anyone see Escape to Victory? It was all over the telly on Corrie on New Year's Day! I quite like those little running "jokes" and references sometimes.
Nick seems a bit keen on Tina but he's far too old for him and anyway, how much can poor David take anyway? Bad enough losing his girlfriend to his sister's ex-husband. But for her to go for his brother? So what do we think of NuNick? I think he's a far better actor if nothing else. The character was always a bit of a pratt so it remains to be seen whether he's changed any.
The Grandad wars continue. Ken bribing with babysitting with one hand and writing petitions with the other, right under Peter's nose in the pub too! I wonder how the view looks from that moral high ground, Ken?
Dev has decided he wants his family back. Does anyone else wish this story would go away? More and more i find Dev increasingly odious and obnoxious. I am glad to see Sunita back but i wish it were under different circumstances. But it seems the only way we can have her back is if she and Dev get back together so it's inevitable i suppose.
Are you getting tired of Michelle? I got tired of her a long time ago. Overused in ridiculous storylines. Lots of people say Becky is overused and they're tired of her, too. I love Becky and i do think that she's the "flavour" of the month but she's such a good actor and her storylines are very much in character where Michelle's were just pulled out of the air. Here's why i think Becky isn't annoying and why Michelle most definitely is