Tuesday 3 August 2010

New 2011 Corrie calendar is out!

I was walking past the Carlton Card store in my local mall which is in the complex where I work and I spotted the new 2011 Coronation Street Calendar. Now, I always get one, so I had a look at this year's offering. It's really good! There are pages with photos from all the way back to the 60s, a nice nod to the 50 year history, though mostly the pages feature photos from the 1990s and 2000s. The retail cost is $16.99 plus sales tax. You can get it at Blighty's online for that price, and at Amazon.ca where it is a bit cheaper but you must remember you'll pay shipping if that's all you're ordering.

I Googled the calendar and there seems to be at least one other version, possibly the one for America or the U.K.? Wyman Publishing is the producer of this one. The Calendar Club, a U.K. site, also has it but no photo online yet.

It's on Amazon.com and .co.uk too but no photos, so I'm not sure which version you get, but the Play.com site, also a U.K. site, seems to have one that features "explosive" storylines so that might be the one available overseas.

It's all so confusing! This photo is the one I have and probably the one you will get if you order from Amazon.ca or Blighty's or see it in a bookstore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...