- Norris "I'm being shadowed by a moon-faced munchkin in a large motor home"
- Norris "First time i've started a meal with dessert" (you haven't lived, Nozzer!)
- Mary "I've got 2346 photos!" (Holiday snap hell!)
- Joe "We could bring the boat" Gail "So you could push me in and claim on the insurance?" (Omen!)
- Rosie "These breasts and my brain is my passport out of this dump!" (Seriously?)
- Rosie "O! M! G!" (that pretty much says it all)
- Kelly "It's discrimination!" Janice "Cos yer black?" Kelly "Nooo coz I'm single!"
- Emily to Norris "You're comparing yourself to an annoying little bluebottle (fly). I can see the comparison"
- Norris "For a sec there, I thought you looked like Hannibal Lecter" (She did!)
- Graeme about Rosie "You make her sound really shallow" David "She IS really shallow!"
- Gail "I'm not thinking of popping me clogs any time soon, are you?" Joe "Of course not" (*cough*)
- Kelly "Typical, they just go and make me look stupid" Fiz "That's not hard!"
- Tyrone "Loyalty, Kev, you taught me that" (oh if you only knew!)
Happy Anniversary! So much for Molly's promise to be a better wife. She dumped Tyrone within hours and poor Ty! It kind of cements Molly as the villain. Breaking Tyrone's heart is like kicking a puppy! Tyrone, loyal lad that he is, turned down that job to support Kevin. What does Molly do? Throw a strop and plan to walk out. Ken doesn't learn a blessed thing, does he? But he's got George having doubts. Too bad Ken never did learn to support his son. Peter is protesting how he'll absolutely not touch a drop. Soap law and the Soap Opera Phrase of Doom tells us otherwise. That's not a spoiler, that's just the way things always work!
I'm sure it must seem unfair to the workers that Sally gets unexplained time off and Kelly kicked off the worst. And you gotta love her, even after she found out about Sally, she was unrepentent. She doesn't think she should pretend to like Sally now she's ill. Kelly is what she is and what you see is what you get and she's no hypocrite. But it wasn't about the girls liking Sally all the time, it was sympathy and support. It could have been any one of them and they know it, most of them.
HiyaLowa got a big Hiya on his horse didn't he? What a Diva! Dev's flat is most definitely not kiddie proof and that really wasn't a lot of ruckus and noise for 20 kids was it? Hmmm looks like there might be a few cracks in Sunita and Matt's relationship. Maybe Matt isn't as confident about Dev being around so much? And isn't that the doctor from the Rosamund Street clinic? She came quite a long way to see Asha!
Why is it that sometimes, normal speaking between people in the pub or cafe can be heard in the whole establishment and other times, someone 4 feet away can't hear a blessed thing? Hmm, Hayley's going to take dance classes? Our unfortunately uncoordinated Hayles? oh well, i imagine she'll have fun at least. Oh God. Eddie in his dirty dressing gown, bare legs and grotty socks!!! And oh my, can you believe Eddie made Gary a cake shaped like a hand grenade? LOL! Good thing it was tasty! Gary's off to become a soldier. It's a bit surprising to have a going away party for Gary when nobody in the neighbourhood likes him and he's got no mates except for Chesney! David stuck a target on his back. It sure backfired on him though and so it should!