Thursday 1 May 2008

Are you a Corrie character?

I nicked this from Flaming Nora (Glenda Young) over at her Corrie blog site. I don't know who created the quiz and the spelling and grammar in it are atrocious but anyway....It says I'm Maria Connor and I can't say that would really suit me. Glenda got Tyrone Dobbs and possibly i'm closer to him than i am to Maria, though perhaps a few more clues ;) At least i didn't come out as Carla or David, though!


What Corrie Character Are You?
My Result: Maria Conner
Myspace Quizzes
You are the nicest one, of them all. Your up for a laff most of the time. Your attractive and have a great personality. Family is important to you and so are your loved ones. You stick to one man but don't mind having a piece of someone else's aslong as your single, and feel your doing nothing wrong. You have your ups and downs but always come out in the end with a smile.

Take What Corrie Character Are You?
Find more quizzes at Quibblo.com
Quibblo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Carla Conner! hmmm, I don't mind that as long as I don't have to live with her wallpaper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...