Monday 18 August 2008

Withdrawal pains?

Are you missing Corrie as much as i am? Damn CBC! But take heart, for the 2010 and 2012 games, CBC does not have the broadcasting contract so we won't suffer a 2 week withdrawal until 2014. At least during the NHL playoffs, they still show the Sunday omnibus and have began to show the episodes online as well. I think that worked quite well but they can't do that now because believe it or not, there's still people that don't have the internet!! Yes, i know. Astonishing innit? What's wrong with these people? ;)

I am missing it but it's not too bad. I do spoilers and download some of the UK episodes and look at the ITV episode updates for the rest, I write for Corrieblog.tv (which is a UK site, with spoilers) and i write an episode update for the UK broadcasts using the downloads so my withdrawal isn't so bad as some. I have dozens of Corrie dvds and a few books and a stack of old Corrie magazines that help a little bit, too.

What do you do to get yourself through the drought?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...