Friday, 20 May 2011

I start to wander but you pull me back in

I am sure we all go through it and that's why I don't feel bad about admitting yet.  I am finding the recent episodes of Coronation Street a bit dull. Audrey and her smooth talking gigalo, Maria coming back to the street (why?) and Lloyd again being a softy for some pretty girl.  He either needs to get back on Red Dwarf where he belongs or have a kid of his own.

I am sat here watching Monday to Friday's episodes giving it 60% of my attention while the other 40% are checking Twitter and Facebook and drinking tea and then it happens.....


Stape appears with a giant red carpet.  You just can't write this stuff, well actually you can, and they do.  I love you Corrie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the current John Stape storyline. Definitely a highlight of the show at the moment.

Although now that Sally's back, I'm expecting things to get interesting on that front.

Tvor said...

It's absolutely brilliant stuff!!!

chumola said...

Loved Lloyd in Red Dwarf too!

karenroseca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RosieBliss said...

John;s response to Charlotte's question concerning the rug, was hilarious. Priceless comedy. "I thought it would look nice by the fire."

Dorothy Stewart said...

haha - yes! It was an ok week, but I was starting to wonder if I was going to have a "scene of the week". Then Colin dropped dead and, even better, John appeared with the Oriental carpet! I knew things were looking up for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...