Thursday 19 September 2013

You can kill off one Corrie character - who would it be?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog August 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Imagine you're the Coronation Street fan who's won the best prize in the world and you get to kill off your least favourite Corrie character.  You know, the one who makes you suck your teeth when they come on screen.

Imagine you've got a list in one hand and a big, black pen in the other. With one hand you lift the list of all the current Coronation Street characters, and the other hand brings your pen down to the list to cross off the name of....

.... who? Who would YOU choose to kill off, right now?

For the purposes of this game we have to ignore those we know are already leaving - so you can't vote for Hayley Cropper (not that any of us would, I'm sure) or Karl since you know he's going to get caught sooner or later.
I think you all know who I'd cross off my Corrie list, so I won't bang on. Over to you...



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

5 comments:

Unknown said...

RYAN!

Rebecca said...

St Ella of the Back Room. I think it would be great if that voice of her's caused the glasses in the Rover's to shatter and Tracy also was killed in the "tragedy. "

Anonymous said...

Tracy. The character is way too OTT

Anonymous said...

Stella, absolutely! Not a fan, never was.
fondue123

Jacqui said...

Norris! He gets on my last nerve. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...