Wednesday 4 April 2012

Coronation Street's Wedding Blues

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in December 2011.)

For the second time this year we had an interrupted wedding with tears and accusations.This one didn't end in a romantic scene amid a smoky train station. It ended with one bride in a heap on the cobbles and another crying her heart out in a car.

I have to admit I felt back for both girls but in my doddering old age, I really did think they were too young for a lifelong committment. For once, I am in agreement with Sally and Kevin but what could they do but go along with it in the end?

Sophie and Sian are over just that quick! Kevin and Sunita both knew about Sophie's doubts and Kevin interrupted the wedding when Sophie seemed hesitant. Did he do the right thing?

My opinion on this and more over here. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...