Monday 16 April 2012

Corrie Canada weekly awards: April 9 - 13

Smug cow award: Faye's face after "consoling" Owen about the fish tells it all.

Deny Deny Deny award: Kirsty wouldn't admit she's behind Rita's arrest but she fixed it. Sounds like a guilty conscience to me. But that led to..the Busted Award!!

Lottery award: Gold Star: Dev had to sell his shops. He was nearly bankrupt just a few months ago and he can afford a car for Amber now?
Silver Star: Steve was broke too and he's ready to hand Becky over more cash for Streetcars and got a mortgage no problem for Number 13.

All around win award: Becky made contact with the hotel and the cute guy that manages it. and All around fail... he's moving to Barbados!

Fancy Footwork award: Stella confronted Peter but he managed to wriggle out of it. Barlow lying genes are very good.

Pushed aside award: Jealous star: Faye is feeling left out with Anna's attention being taken by everyone else.

Stylista of the week. You may be attending your husband's funeral, but there's no reason you can't be stylish.

Crazy on a stick award: Kirsty. Rear end collisions are always the fault of the driver behind for following too close. Bet Ty didn't think of that.

Sexist Snobbish Pig award: Devendra Alahan.

Death stare award: If looks could kill!

Deer in the headlights award: Deirdre couldn't have looked more guilty when she saw Becky waiting for her.


Appropriate headgear fashion award: Could this look have been any closer to the real Tracy? Bride from Hell, anyone?

Lines of the Week:
Tyrone "Once a mug, always a mug" (doesn't your heart just break for him?)
Becky to Tracy "When I want your opinion, I'll yank your chain"
Frank "I promise I'll wear this watch till the day I die" (Uh oh)
Beth about Sally "She could do with a fake tan and a pushup bra!"
Kylie "I never admit to something I *have* done. I'm damned if I'm going to admit to something I haven't"
Sylvia to Becky "Misery is as misery does. Think on!"
Leanne's Phrase of Doom "I've got a man in a million whom I trust and adore. What more could a girl want?" (a faithful one?)
Sunita to Dev "For the best dad in the world? You're pretty average in the rest of the departments" (That good?)
Becky "This is beginning to sound like a date" Danny "Looks like a duck, walks like a duck..."
Roy to Becky "You're smiling" Becky "Am I?" Roy "I missed that smile" (Oh God i love Roy!!!! What a guy!)
Beth "Once a bloke's had a bit of this, they don't forget easy!"
Steve to Peter "You, Simon, Leanne, a model family!" (koff)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...