Monday 5 November 2012

Michelle Keegan says "I'm Not Sexy"

In spite of winning numberous "Sexiest female" awards, Michelle Keegan really doesn't think of herself that way. In an interview with the Sun today she says:

"I think people vote for Tina. She doesn't wear tight clothes, she doesn't wear loads of make-up, she's quite plain, I think girls can relate to that. I think they find that she's so confident, a bit sexy."

Michelle's usual off-screen look is very laid back, no makeup, comfy clothes.

Meanwhile, she's overwhelmed at winning an acting award and never pictured herself in that position. "I still have to pinch myself a little bit. I still can't believe I'm working on Corrie let alone being up for an award." Michelle credits her recent storyline in a feud with Kirsty as something she could really get stuck into and enjoys working with co-stars Alan Halsall, Chris Fountain and Natalie Gumede. She hopes Tina's warnings about Kirsty's true colours will soon be believed by everyone else because life is a bit tough for Tina at the moment.

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Stubblejumpin Gal said...

Michelle Keegan thinks Tina is plain?
Obviously she hasn't looked in a mirror lately. Or she's WAY too modest. She's the best-looking gal on the show, bar none, in my opinion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...