(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog June 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)
In tonight's Coronation Street we'll see desperate Eva propose to boyfriend Aidan in the Rovers with a full mariachi band behind her. She's not one for understatement, is Eva, and never has been.
Let's have a look back a t9 of her most fantastic frocks from Coronation Street
1. The minute you walk in the joint... Eva on the karaoke in that fabulous red frock.
2. Proving her Corrie credentials with a spot of leopard print. (All screengrabs below from tartydoris.com)
3. At the Jubilee Street Party as Madonna. If you've got it, stick it in a cone bra and flaunt it.
4. If you're going to have a showdown in the back room of the Rovers Return, do it in style and knock 'em dead. She does like wearing a red frock, does Eva.
5. Stylish and sophisticated and very pretty in pink.
6. Looking ravishing in yet another red frock,
7. This time in pink frills.
8. Another salmon pink frock that Rob Donovan's got his eye on.
10. And finally, another red frock too.
And of course, last week's black PVC outfit too.
Looking back over these pictures of Eva dolled up made me realise what an absolute goddess she is. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Eva's a Corrie icon. Ooh, a feel another blog post coming on.
Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter