Sunday 28 August 2011

Fat Brenda's Cream Horn (Aug. 28)


(This post was originally posted by Fat Brenda on the Coronation Street Blog in October, 2010, reposted with permission.)

Hiya loveys,

There's been no Norris this week  'cos he's been in some medieval castle or other with scary Mary and he'll be kicking himself when he gets back, he's missed loads!

For a kick-off, Steve's been and put all our jobs at risk in the cab office by buying a child with Streetcars money! He's like a receeding hairlined Madonnna without the leotard, that one, with his rescue kid. I did feel sorry for little Max being passed from pillar to post but there seems to be something quite strange about Weatherfield kiddies that means their parents can talk about things right in front of them and they STILL don't know what's going on. It's a good job really when you consider the things that happen to folk around here.

I'm still upset I didn't get invited to Sophie Webster's birthday party. If the puke on the lawn was anything to go by it looked like a belting night. One of the church choir got a taxi home, sang two verses of 'He's Got The Whole World In his Hands' and chucked up all over Eddie's cab, he wasn't best pleased, she didn't even leave him a tip!

Talking of the Websters, Kevin's been like a bear with a sore head this week. He's definitley upset about summat (apart from being married to Sally) and I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough what it is. It's definitely got summat to do with the Dobbs family, I always see him sneaking in and out of there when I'm out having a Dunhill and I reckon that Molly could help clear up the mystery.
There's nobody more sneaky than John Stape though is there loveys. He's up and down them back entries like a manky cat looking for supper! I see him meeting up with a wild-eyed lass every so often, they both look at the factory, she quivers her lips, he sweats and then she gets off again! What the flamin' hell is all that about?! Whatever it is aint gonna to be good news for poor fiz-bomb.

The only thing left to say is that I'm not looking forward to tonight loveys. I can feel summat in me waters, summat terrible and I can only hope I'm wrong...

If you want to follow me tweeters then click on this... here!

Bye bye loveys.
xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...