Thursday 17 October 2013

Barbara Knox: Corrie keeps me young

(This post was originally posted by Graeme N on the Coronation Street Blog in September 2013.)

Digital Spy has a few comments from Coronation Street legend Barbara Knox as she approaches a rather special birthday at the end of this month.

It is always lovely to hear from Barbara as she very rarely gives interviews. I love that she very obviously still enjoys the challenge of appearing in Corrie. I hope she realises what a real favourite she is for so many of us fans.

I wonder if ITV have anything special planned to mark Ms Knox's birthday later this month? Fingers crossed, as I'd love to see a special programme dedicated to both the character and the actress who plays her.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...