Monday 7 October 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards for Sept. 30 - Oct. 4


Happy Families award: Fiz and Tyrone, finally together!

Over Protective award: Roy. His heart's in the right place.

Commitment Phobia award: Tim.

Desperate Housewife Award: Sally. Sophie's right.

Pot and Kettle award: Roy thought the driving instructor was a pedant. Ahem.

Do I know you? award: Tim doesn't know Sally at all does he? Romantic getaway. Her: Paris. Him: Blackpool.

Skiving award: Gloria is above decorating the pub. Too much work!

Weird Award: Kirk knows someone that can turn his eyelids inside out. With a name like Al Fresco.

Geography Fail award: Antwerp is in neither Switzerland nor France but in Belgium. Peter wins.

Fashion Award: Didn't Peter look sharp?

Lines of the week:
Chesney "If you're gonna start cryin', I'm off to the Rovers"
Eva "I hate going up ladders" Jason "You'd think with the shoes you wear, you'd be used to heights"
Roy "I never got what my heart desired, until I met Hayley"
Eileen "Wallowing indoors never helped. I should know. I spent decades wallowing"
Sally "I don't have to convince you. This is my business" (too right. Time to back off Sophie)
Fiz "I betcha Norris don't even like being Norris"
Hayley "How can I forget him? He's my son!"
Eva about Stella "I'm worried she's going to do something stupid" Gloria "Like buying a leopard print onesie?" (No, Stella, you are no Bet Lynch luvvie)
Jason to Eva "You'd think with the shoes you wear you'd be used to heights"
Eileen seeing Eva and Jason together "Collecting the set, are you?"
Kylie to David "Is that burning I can smell, because it must be your pants!"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...