Monday 9 October 2017

Corrie Canada Weekly awards for Oct. 2 - 6

Frenemy award: Sally offered to walk Jenny down the aisle. Oh that made my heart happy. I think Sally did it for Rita's sake.

Hypocrite award: Michelle being vicious to Leanne about Aidan and Maria, comparing it to Leanne sleeping with Steve. All the while standing with Will. You remember, the guy she led on while Steve was away and nearly slept with causing her marriage to almost dissolve, which was when Steve reached out to Leanne for comfort.

Family Feud award: Loved it that Kirk called Maria out on her affair and wrecking the wedding.

Second Sight award: Sean for predicting big changes at the factory very soon. He thinks it's to do with the new Mrs. Connor. Erm... not quite.

Bad Decision award: Eva's ready to rip Adam a new one and promising to bring him down if she goes down for the factory rip-off. What does he do? Offer her half of the cash he got for the deal.

Musical ambiance: Another Brick In the Wall while Liz is meeting with Lenny the scam artist and the factory workers are having a meeting.

Fashion Fail: The wedding photographer is wearing shredded jeans! Colin's plaid suit!

Lines of the Week:
Toyah "I've just clocked Maria's here and I'm pretty sure she's not come to catch the bouquet"
Eva to Toyah "Even when I hated his guts, I didn't stop loving him"
Rosie "I like that. Revenge vows! Cheat on me and you die. End of"
Rita "We're not going to spoil her day for a little brain tumour"
Tyrone "Lesson for us all there. Don't wear a wedding dress if you're going to have a cat fight in a fountain"
Rita about Norris "I might have known. The weakest link!"
Kirk to Maria "I think you've been a bit too honest today"
Aidan to Eva "No more lies. No more secrets." (Uh oh)
Johnny "Face it, son, you've been had"
Eva to Adam "If I go down, I'm taking you with me" (so he offers her half of the money he made from the whole thing.)
Sally "Fear creates chaos" Izzy "Fear don't create chaos, being flat broke does"





Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...