Monday 2 October 2017

Who's your current favourite Coronation Street woman?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog August 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


For a bit of fun this week in the run up to the Bank Holiday weekend, we're going to be askingevery day this week who our current favourite characters are.  Today we're starting with the women - of course!

So, who is your current, favourite Coronation Street woman?

For this fan (Flaming Nora), it's Rita. She's my all-time favourite Coronation Street female character and I just hope that the memory loss storyline isn't dementia, that it's something else instead.

For me at Bluenose Corrieblog, (Tvor), I think I'd put Sally Webster up at the top. She's come a long way, baby!

But never mind me. If YOU had to choose just one female character who is in the show at the moment, as your absolute favourite, who would it be?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without question - Liz MacDonald!

Sd said...

I would say Audrey is my favorite. Classy gal.

kib said...

I've always liked Rita but I also like Fiz. She hasn't had much to do recently, but I hope we'll see more of her in the future. I'd like to see her and Tyrone have the one successful 'marriage'. I've also always liked Toyah as well and can't wait to see her character develop more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...