Monday 12 February 2018

Corrie Canada Weekly awards for Feb 5 - 9

Superhero Award: Steph was right in there, standing up to Phelan on her late brother's behalf.

Job History query: I question a CV where the applicant (Josh) has had a load of jobs in a large number of locations. Why could he not keep any job for any length of time?

Defender of the Faith: Roy really laid it out on the line to Carla re: telling her family she needs a transplant.

Wizard of Oz award: Yes, Yes I think a house just might drop on Tracy some day.

Shakespeare Award: "When shall we three meet again?" The Mother, the Crone and the Maid. tick, tick, tick. Yep, casting for the witches for the Scottish Play sorted.


Job History query: I question a CV where the applicant (Josh) has had a load of jobs in a large number of locations. Why could he not keep any job for any length of time?
 
Lines of the week:
Gary " I think your hormones might be messing with your head. Building sites are dangerous enough with out a homicidal maniac in charge"
Rana "You were right to end things. It's easy all around" Kate "Not so easy that I just move on to the next gay in the village"
Tim "A bloke's dead, Sally, you don't get more dramatic than that"
Eileen "You reckon she'll (Tracy) outlive you? She probably will unless a house drops on her" (HA!)
Audrey "He were such a wonderful young man. Made me feel like I were 50 again!"
Amy "This is so unfair. You buy her a trip to Paris and you don't even care if I get abducted!"
Eva "Toyah I can't have the baby you wanted!" (ouch)
Audrey about Tassels "It is only lunchtime. I guess to some people it does beat having a yogurt at your desk"
Sarah "I've left my little boy with Mary while I'm drinking in a lapdancing club!"
Audrey "Listen, sweetheart, if you lived in a pet shop you wouldn't mind if she came down to look at the hamsters!" Gail "How many glasses of wine have you had!?" (gloriously too many!!!)
Sarah "Life is like a corned beef sandwich. Hardly Forrest Gump, is it?" and "Life is NOT a corned beef sandwich, it's whatever you make of it!"







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...