Sunday 12 February 2012

Are you warming to Tracy Barlow?

(This post was originally posted by Seanie on the Coronation Street Blog in September 2011.)


Poor Tracy - the whole world seems to be against her and now she's pregnant. But lets rewind back to December 2010, where Tracy made a high profile return to the start in "the most exciting comeback in 1000 years." Yeah right. And since then, nobody seems to like her

But then it all changed. Tracy gets knocked on the head by other than Claire, and Tracy leaves hospital with a personality transplant. Not a big one, but I seem to like her suddenly?

She seems to have completely re-invented herself, and I love it. What is it about Corrie that makes me fall in love with characters that I originally hated?

So I am saying YAY, obviously. I love her, one of my favourite characters at the moment. And it seems like we have more scenes on the way, with her pregnancy.

So, Are you warming to Tracy? YAY or NAY?

1 comment:

Trudy said...

I've always been a Tracy fan. How can you not like the perfect cow! She's brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...