Wednesday 29 February 2012

Growing up with Curly Watts

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2011, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Actor Kevin Kennedy, who played the much-missed Curly Watts on Coronation Street, turns 50 on September 4. Happy (belated) Birthday, Kevin! 

I'm (ahem) almost the same age as Kevin and feel like I grew up with Curly on Corrie, he was one of the constants in my life for a very long time, telly-wise. I'd love to see Curly back on the cobbles. Isn't it about time that he returned?

Follow Kevin on twitter

Find out all about Curly Watts on corrie.net and a character study here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would also love to see Curly back on the street (without that horrid wife of his) with his son (Ben is it?)in tow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...