Saturday 25 February 2012

New Factory Stitcher (minor SPOILER)

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in October 2011.)

Wonderful news from ITV this morning! It seems they do listen to fans on occasion.

A few weeks ago, we got a glimpse of a character called Beth, (played by Lisa George) one of Steve McDonald's ex girlfriends. She and her gormless son, Craig, met with Steve at the Bistro for what was eventually a date from hell.

Most of the comments on the blog were positive. I know I loved the scenes, the actors who played the mother and son, and thought they would be great as Corrie regulars. Because I loved the character so much, I had to post this minor spoiler!

Well, guess what? The mum, Beth, at least is slated to be a new factory worker soon! I expect that means the current financial problems they're having at Underworld will be sorted at some point so that they can hire new staff. There's no word on when Beth will be back on our screens but I, for one, will look forward to it. Do I sense a new lady love for Kirk?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...