Thursday 4 August 2016

New! The Official Coronation Street Colouring Book

I, like others, purchase things from Amazon online now and then so they emial me when something new comes out from an author I've bought in the past. This morning's email has arrived to let me know that there's something new coming out from Our Glenda, a top blogger and author of such books as The Little Book of Carla Connor and Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street. 

I, like many others, have jumped onto the trend for "adult" colouring with all 10 fingers. This upcoming colouring book, therefore, is right up my street. (pun intended) It's an official book, with 45 pages of iconic scenes, characters and locations spanning the history of Coronation Street.

It will be released on September 22 and you can pre-order it. A great book for yourself or others you know that love the show and love to colour, just in time for a Christmas pressie, too!

Pre order it  from Amazon.ca here. 




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

kib said...

I don't support Amazon so I hope we can find it elsewhere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...