Tuesday 9 August 2016

Ryan Thomas with his top off - gratuitous pics alert

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog June 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Pictures of Ryan Thomas are all over th'interweb at the minute as he "sculpts his six pack in an attempt to wow Strictly Come Dancing judges".   Or, at least, that's what the tabloids are saying.  I hope he goes on to do some serious acting, rather than dancing but I don't suppose I get a say in the future of Coronation Street's Jason Grimshaw.

Anyway, the tabloids have these before and after pictures of Ryan Thomas saying they're the most amazing transformation pictures we've ever seen of the actor's body. 

I beg to differ and offer for your delectation, the real transformation pictures of Ryan Thomas' chest. Hairy and smooth.

I thank you. Have a nice Friday.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...