Thursday 13 June 2013

In praise of Corrie's Stella Price

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Coronation Street Blog reader Lara has taken up the challenge we posed here for a fan who likes Stella Price to write a blog post in praise of her. 

And so, it's over to Lara, who is on twitter @larapetale

"I think Stella is a very diverse character, you either love her or you hate her, and in my case love her.

She is strong, independent and has been like this from the offset. From being Leanne's biological mother to being run over by a drunken Carla, Stella has never been short of big storylines - and that was only in her first 6 months!


I know everyone has an opinion and that is totally justifiable but I just wanted to respond, and as you said defend her.

She has been on our screens for almost two years now and in my opinion contributed greatly to the events which occurred in that time. She has been at the centre for many story lines, each showing a different side to Stella, from the vulnerable Stella to the fiesty Stella and I'm sure there's plenty more sides to be see!"


If there are any Canadian Corrie fans that would like to add their voice to Team Stella, please email us and we'll post more of your comments here.

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I just don't see it. As far as I'm concerned the character is beige -- inside and out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...