Thursday 13 June 2013

State of the Street - May 2013

It's been a busy month for me, being on holiday and then scrambling to catch up on my Corrie viewing. It's all in hand now and I've had time to reflect on the month that was May. Mostly, I've not been overly interested in most of the storylines, or just bits of them and then they turn me off again.

I enjoyed Rob and Peter butting heads in the bookies but now it's back to the factory, Roy is just plain annoying me again. I never minded the surrogacy storyline but now that Izzy, who doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, is trying to prevent Gary, who does have a legal connection, from seeing the baby,  I'm currently disliking it a lot. Overall though, I have found the storyline well played out though I know many of you haven't.

My favourite May storyline has been the Cropper one. You can read more about the rest of the month over here on State of the Street.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...