Wednesday 12 June 2013

Yay or Nay - should Izzy forgive Gary?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I was heartily moved by Owen's performance last night on Coronation Street.

The new grandad was having to contend with the fact that baby Jake might not pull through, and even if he does, his daughter Izzy might not have the strength to look after him as her own. 

And on top of all of that, Owen's trying to maintain his relationship with Anna, the mother of the fella who's done the dirty on his daughter.  Well, I was moved, I tell you.

But what about Gary and Izzy? Do you think Izzy should forgive him for trying to kiss Tina - Yay or Nay?  I say Yay.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Shan said...

Yay. I mean really, I know I would be so heartbroken but there are some situations where you just don't throw away the history you have, but the two of you move forward. Especially with a child coming into the world. I didn't like this part of the storyline at all, I think it was natural for Gary's feelings to get confused and I think Izzy just threw things away way too quick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...