Friday 26 October 2012

Kate Ford on OCD and being a Corrie cougar

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog October 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

There's a long interview with Kate Ford, who plays Coronation Street's psycho bitch from soap hell, Tracy Barlow, in the Mirror today.

Kate talks about having OCD and anxiety attacks; about her husband Jon Connerty and four year old son Otis, and about playing a Corrie cougar on the cobbles.

She also says how happy she is playing Tracy Barlow on the Street and wants to stay.

“Definitely for the next few years, if they’ll have me,” she says.

“I used to get itchy feet, but my priorities have changed. I love Coronation Street. I need to make money for my family and I know which side my bread is buttered.”


The full interview has some nice pics of Kate and her family and it's definitely worth a look. It's here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...