Tuesday 26 August 2014

Which Corrie baddie should return to Coronation Street?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2014, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I haven't watched EastEnders in years, but news this week that Nick Cotton is returning to the show (even though he's dead) made me smile.  I remember him being a thoroughly nasty piece of work - and great fun to watch.

It got me thinking about the Corrie bad lads and villains, murderers and scum bags that have walked the cobbles over the years.

Which one, if you had to choose just one, would you like to return (even from the dead)?

My vote would go to the wonderful Jez Quigley. "Steve McDonald... come on down!"



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...