Friday 16 September 2011

Coronation Street tram crash : Day 3 review

Unfortunately, tonight's second half on CBC screens is the first half of the 50th anniversary Live episode so it's a bit choppy. The rest of this will air on Monday. I'll post the link to a full Day 4 review on Monday.

But.. Wow! It just gets better and better, doesn't it?

By the end of the night, though, I was in floods of tears and I bet you all were too! It was absolute chaos! Rita is still under rubble as is Molly but at least Jason got out! Fiz has a very premature baby and Peter appears to be dying as well. Charlotte's dead body is still in Number 5, so far undiscovered. Read the rest of my thoughts over on Day 3.

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Anna said they werent allowed back into the house so Gary wouldnt be there.

I wondered how long the firefighter was going to chitchat before getting baby Jack out there!

Tvor said...

I really liked the firefighter though. I suppose he was trying to keep Molly calm and assess the overall situation at the same time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...