Monday 19 September 2011

Coronation Street tram crash : Day 4 review

I'm busy blogging Anniversary Week, I've just finished Day 4's observations after another emotional ride. One wedding tonight with the groom's life hanging in the balance. Molly is dead and Becky has done the unthinkable. One last rescue and a major confrontation about to happen. Charlotte's life is in John's hands as we head into tomorrow's finale. Check out day 4 on my State of the Street blog. I'll post Day 5 that will cover the second half of tonight along with tomorrow's.

What have you thought of the live episode? I thought they all nailed it and I didn't spot any mistakes that were obvious at least. Absolutely cracking stuff!

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Last night's ep was perfection! Sally was amazing - leading Kevin down the garden path like that ;o)

I really hope they dont let Peter die :O(

Tvor said...

It was amazing! Sally and Kevin's confrontation tonight will be worth watching, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...