Wednesday 28 September 2011

Merry Christmas Coronation Street

(This post was originally posted by Chewy on the Coronation Street Blog in December, 2010.)

Just got home from work and treated myself to a hot cup of tea, a selection box and the Christmas special of Coronation Street.

This years Christmas episode has to be my favourite since 2004, there was so many great moments. Rita singing was fantastic and good call back to Hilda Ogden's exit, and also to Rita's singing career, the new Kabin was an unexpected surprised and John spending Christmas with Charlotte's parents was hilarious. I loved the end of the episode too. It felt like an actual Christmas special, rather than just another episode which happened to take place on Christmas Day.

Which was your favourite moment?

4 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I loved this ep too! I have been disappointed with the recent Christmas eps too. 2004 was such a good one! I recorded it and still have it on a dvd in my collection :O) The image of Claire in her wedding dress running down the street with a mini Spiderman is classic Corrie!

Tvor said...

I find most Corrie Christmases are a hoot. Always some disaster or another!

Trudy said...

There is nothing like Christmas on Corrie. Births, deaths, weddings, confesstions, cat fights......just like at home.

Tvor said...

Oh dear....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...