Actor Dave Dutton has, so far, acted in ten, yes ten, different roles on Coronation Street. In fact there's been 11 if you count one on stage too.
Over the years, Dave's been hit over the head with a frying pan by Mavis Riley.
He's also played Shelley Unwin's uncle Gerald, who liked a drink, a smoke and the ladies.
My review of the plays is here.
So far, on Coronation Street, Dave has played these 10 roles:
1. Delivery man (1983) to Baldwin's Casuals
2. Eric Priestley (February 1985)
3. Gasman (September 1989) who cut off Baldwin's Casuals
4. Bert Latham (December 1990 - 18 February 1991)
5. Insurance man (July 1995) who assessed Kevin and Sally's kitchen after Bill set fire to it
6. Harry Benson (9 January & 3 July 1998; 21 - 23 April 1999)
7. Photographer (22 November 2000) when Jack Duckworth was presented with a cheque for £59,631 from Skinners bookies.
8. Photographer (16 May 2001) who photographed Curly Watts and David Platt during Curly's election campaign.
9. Gerald Unwin (2003) who attended the wedding of his niece Shelley Unwin - manager of the Rovers Return - and who liked a drink, a smoke and the ladies.
10. Clifford, the nosy neighbour of Joy Fishwick (2011). The spritely "Kung Fu" Cliff who, along with serial killer John Stape, found the body of neighbour Joy Fishwick after karate-kicking the door open. He later attended her funeral and also caught Chesney trying to snoop at the deceased's property.
We wonder who he'll end up on Corrie as next?
Follow Dave Dutton on twitter @redhotdutt
Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook