Monday 11 March 2013

Corrie Canada Weekly awards: March 4 - 8

I can almost taste the victory award: Gail can hardly wait to spill the beans on Kylie!

Pun of the week: Steve "Deep down, I'm shell shocked!"

Gob on a Stick award: Kylie has run out of patience and the customers are paying for it. She quit her job and got bladdered on a stolen bottle of wine, too.

Put on a spot award: Anna didn't have much choice but let Faye have the laptop after Tim presented it to her in front of everyone. Makes Owen look like a prat, too.

Fashion floof: Eva's headpiece this week is a spotty bow tie around her head.

Jig is up award: One tortoise does not look like another. Steve and Lloyd are busted with one glance at the replacement for Flash.

Blackmail in perpetuity award: Kylie and Nick have Gail's killing stare on their backs for the rest of their lives now. Or until it all blows up. And it will.

Hypocrite award: Stella pointed out that Eric is 10 years older than Gloria.

Sophistication award: Rob can *actually* use chopsticks. That's practically Royalty in Tracy's eyes.


Lines of the week:

Kylie to Gail "I don't want you to hate me" (that's train has long since left the station)
Eva "Take away my plastic you might as well shoot me!"
Steve "Flash! Aaaaaghhh!" (Channeling Freddie Mercury?)
Kylie to Nick "Who cares if mummy thinks I'm a slapper, just as long as her blue eyed boy is in the clear" (And that's it in a nutshell)
Gail "I'm not prepared to play the doting grandmother knowing it could all be a lie" (But it *is* your grandchild either way!)
Sylvia "It's all love me this and love me that" Norris "Or, Do Me Baby" Mary "Chance would be a fine thing!"
Stella about Gloria "She's milking him dry. I'm surprised he doesn't moo"
Steve "If all else fails, deny everything" (I agree with Michelle, that never works for him, really)
Gloria to Eva "Next time, keep your hand on your ha'penny and wait for the ring!"
Eric "Life in the fast lane, that's us" Gloria "Stella prefers life in the bus lane"
Tina "TMI!" (she explains) Eric "I'm sorry, I can't get on with this modern fashion for acronyms" Tina "Acro-what?"
Jenna "My mum had that tortoise for 40 years" (Wait, she told Lloyd the thing was 15 didn't she? maybe she said 50?)
Izzy "Maybe she can't tell the difference between your sad face and your angry one. Most people don't"
Mandy "Either you're trying to get drunk or you're trying to get me drunk" Lloyd "Can't we do both?"
Kylie to David "I'd worry if you were my son and you were going out with me"
Tracy "Rob can actually use chopsticks" Beth "I love a man that's good with his hands"
Eva to Gloria "All you've done since you've got back is sit on your fat backside" Gloria "Fat??!!!" Eva "And all you do all day is plan on where you're going to sit on it next"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...