Friday 24 June 2016

Coronation Street's Tina O'Brien gets engaged

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Tina O’Brien, who plays Sarah Platt in Coronation Street, has just become engaged to her boyfriend Adam Crofts.

Tina told Closer magazine: “I’m really happy. I’m with my best friend. I said to my mum the other day: ‘I’m so lucky, not only do I love him but I fancy him as well.’”

The couple have a son, Beau, two, together, as well as Sarah’s daughter Scarlett, nine, from a previous relationship with Coronation Street’s Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw).

Tina split from Ryan Thomas one year after she gave birth to their daughter, leaving her devastated. Closer magazine says that Tina told a magazine at the time: “About a week before Scarlett's first birthday, he said he didn't love me any more. He said I didn't do it for him any more. Those were his words. I was absolutely devastated. He said he didn't want the responsibility of a relationship with me.”

However she and Ryan have since formed a strong friendship, working alongside one another on Corrie and raising their daughter together in the best way possible.

Congratulations to Tina and Adam! 



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...