Monday 6 June 2016

Corrie Canada weekly awards May 29 - June 2

Mojo award: Jenny's got her spirit back, standing up to Sally, looking for love, learing to sew. I love it!

Full Circle award: Jenny lost her father to a tram but she saved little Jack from the same fate.

Open mouth, change feet award: Kevin dug himself in deep, complaining about hiring a pensioner while talking to Rita.

Insincere award: Sally only apologized to Jenny in the pub because Sophie did it first. She wasted no time gearing up her nasty attitude and flinging it at Jenny in the factory in the wake of the publicity and suspicion of Jenny setting her cap at Johnny.

Foiled again award: Tracy was so close to getting rid of Carla she could taste it. Hold that thought.

Yasmeen 1 Tracy 0 Absolutely loved Yasmeen taking Tracy down a few pegs over the anniversary of the deaths of their loved ones.

Musical ambiance: "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac playing while Carla is trying to persuade Nick to follow their dream to Devon, even enticing him with the possibility of a baby.

Lines of the week:
Nick "I'm crackers" Carla "And I'm Stable Mable, I suppose" (she's got a point)
Beth about Sally "First she was Maggie Thatcher and now she thinks she's Scarlett O'Hara"
Carla to Nick "There's a fine line between romantic and cheesy"
Carla to Johnny "I see someone's put the snap back in your celery"
Johnny "Ee you've got a right nasty tongue in your head, Sally Metcalfe, you want to watch that"
Todd to Billy "I've spent a lot of time building up my bad ass rep. Don't you go wrecking it!"
Tracy "Move – or I'll blab with a capital B" Carla: "You ruin my life and I won't be responsible for what comes next, ok? And I promise that with a capital P!"
Yasmeen to Tracy "Why demonstrate compassion when a smart remark will do" (That's Tracy all over)
Nick to Kate "Give him (Johnny) a break. It's like the Spanish Inquisition with lipstick" (which, of course, *nobody* expects!)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...