Friday 23 March 2012

Peter's choice

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in November 2011.)

By the end of next week, Peter Barlow will be off the wagon and heading towards Carla. Both situations make me kind of sad. I'm not surprised about the booze thing, it's in Peter's personality, I think, to give in to it when things get rough. I'm also not surprised that he is finally going to admit how he feels about Carla.

Soap triangles are a staple, the stuff the genre is made of. Marriages never last for long. Each storyline has its own way of being told and we don't know how this one will come out yet. Here's my take on it. How do you think this will end?

Edited post-blogging to add: Also, Inside TV has a great interview with Jane Danson and Chris Gascoyne on just this very thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...