Saturday 5 November 2011

Speculation Theories about Graeme and Xin

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in March 2011.)

I completely agree with Flaming Nora about the ruination of Graeme Proctor. This storyline where Graeme is about to marry Xin to keep her in the country is just nasty but I'm going out on the speculation limb here. I don't think the wedding will happen.

Why? Because, first of all, Corrie can't be seen to encourage illegal behaviour. If the wedding did happen, they would be found out, Graeme would be off to jail and Xin would be on a fast boat to China. Second of all, I think Graeme is too honest to go through with it. And thirdly, I predict that Xin will get a legitimate job at the last minute, eliminating the reason for Graeme to marry her.

We know that Graeme and Tina are going to pretend to break up but will this also break them up for real? I think that they will and Graeme will likely just move away or maybe go with Xin, having developed feelings for her.

What do you think? Good theory or rubbish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...