Monday 27 April 2015

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for April 20 - 24


Got it Bad Award: Nick for Carla. She wasn't answering her phone but he decided to take a chance she was in anyway and he brought cake.

Name Game award: Carla keeps going back to Connor rather than Donovan. I suppose it's to do with business mainly.

Phrase of Doom award: Gail telling Nick "You wait until you have kids" and Nick replying "The best thing about that phrase is never having to hear it again" Oh dear.

Hypocrite award: Anna doesn't want Owen in her bed but she was shocked when he said he was leaving town and not coming back at all. She used Faye as an excuse but Faye's not Owen's kid and it isn't enough.

Only game in town award: Surely there are other corner shops or garages that sell cheap flowers for Gavin's grave other than Dev's?


Fashion don't. The hat is cute. But it doesn't suit someone Izzy's age. I don't even think Amy would like it!

Phrase of Doom award: Gail telling Nick "You wait until you have kids" and Nick replying "The best thing about that phrase is never having to hear it again" Oh dear.

Pants on Fire award: Tony pretending he owes a loan shark.

Skulking award: David creeping after Gail.

Shock of your life award: David looking at a grave of a man he thinks is actually alive!

Lines of the week:
Tracy "Poor Old Liz. You don't stand a chance, luv"
Owen "I still love you" Anna "I'm not sure I still love you" (I don't believe him. I do believe her)
Owen "I'm the same person I've always been" (and therein lies the problem)
Nick about the family dinner "I'll be on hand with a mop and bucket should any blood be spilled" (a very real possibility!)
Gail "We've not come here to be sniping and arguing. We can do that at home!"
Bethany about her mother "She is such a drama queen" (another one that gets it from her mother, then, both of them!)
Tracy to Tony "Would you rather be next door helping Old Ma McDonald put her rollers in"
Bethany "Talk to the elbow, at least it's got a point!"
Pub landlord "OUT!" Sean "Yes! And proud!... It'll be nice to get back to the 21st century!"
David "I thought *I* were the 'ead case of the family!"
Sean "Homophobia is alive and well and living in a pub in the Peak District. They do pub quizzes on Mondays. Stonings on Wednesdays"
Nick "This is about cunning, guile, fighting dirty and in that situation, there's not a man in the world I'd back against you"
Sarah "I've had a crisis but does anybody care?" (no, you brought it on yourself)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...