Tuesday 14 April 2015

Nick and Carla - Yay or Nay?

What do you make of the possible pairing of Nick and Carla on Coronation Street?

After tonight's episode showed them getting cosy on the soft furnishings and sharing a bottle of wine, could there be romance in the air? Should there be?

Would Carla really want another one of Leanne's cast-offs? What would Gail make of it if they got together?

I hope they don't get together because I like feisty, fired-up Carla and I think Nick is far too beige for her, so I say Nay. 

What do you think?

Glenda Young
Flaming Nora Blog / Twitter  




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they would be a terrible couple...just not clear why it is happening now. Didn't they work closely together at Underworld several years ago? I guess people see each other in different lights over time, but they have been in close proximity before and the writers never thought to put them together I guess.

Atlanticat said...

I'm with the nays on this one too. Not a love connection.

Plus, poor Simon's little head will explode.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...