Monday 12 December 2011

Street Style: Teal Time with Claudia Colby

Teal Time with Claudia Colby


(This post was originally posted by Yoork on the Coronation Street Blog in May, 2011.)

Teal Time with Claudia Colby




Since we've all had to endure the tireless, tedious, ridiculous storyline of Claud and Aud fighting over Marc the false-y-toothed cross dresser, I thought I'd feature Claudia "Don't hate me cos you ain't me" Colby's personal style for this edition of "Street Style." I included the red wig in case Marc sees this and would appreciate that I threw it in there because I was thinking of him.

I think Claudia was right all along - Marc really was after her for her style. She is quite the diva! Agree/disagree? Also, did anyone find this storyline entertaining in the least?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...