Thursday 22 December 2011

Tonight's episode, or how I fell back in love with Corrie

(This post was originally posted by Chewy on the Coronation Street Blog in May, 2011.)

(Again, posted in error, this contains a SPOILER for tomorrow night's episodes!)

Tonight was the first episode I had seen since the night John fell off the roof of Weatherfield General, I stopped watching the show for a week, as I didn't feel like the show had anything for me (also for coverage of the Electronic Entertainment Expo over in L.A.).

Everything about tonight's Corrie contained everything I loved about the show from the second half of last year - sunny streets, sunny people, drama and the show looking nice and cinematic.

I think Graeme's exit was perfect, for such a warm character it feels only right that he left under a bright blue sky, with all his errors forgiven. Was also good to have a mention of poor 'Ash', or Ashley to me and you, and to hear the history of Graeme and his days at the Casa Del Platt.

Farewell Graeme!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...