Tuesday 10 January 2012

Songs reflecting Coronation Street scenes

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2011, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I’ve been on holiday for the past couple of weeks and missed all the commotion surrounding Corrie. I think the criticism is largely unjustified and I’d refer you to a post here earlier today, because I agree with a lot of what she said.

There was one little nugget in particular that made me realise all is not lost at Coronation Street. Whilst I was catching up with all the episodes I missed, I noticed that when Fiz got arrested, the Nicole Scherzinger song in the background said: "If you think you’re coming back, don’t hold your breath.”
I know it’s only a very minor thing, but it made me smile anyway. It summed up Fiz’s situation perfectly!

I don't think it's the first time Corrie's used music that reflects what is happening in scenes. Has anyone spotted any more?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...