Sunday 3 January 2016

Corrie Christmas wish list - Brooke Vincent

BROOKE VINCENT - CHRISTMAS Q&A 2015


Will your character being having a merry Christmas this year?
Yes and no. She’s missing Maddie, it’s her first Christmas without Maddie, she’s thinking about the past and how she used to spend it but she’s alright. She’s trying to focus on her family.

What’s your favourite Christmas board game?
Who am I. When you stick a post it note on your head and then you have to ask questions and guess who you are. It’s a great all rounder, you can play it with family or friends.

What’s your favourite Christmas tipple?
Strongbow maybe, or a Magners. I’m normally away on holiday so I’ll have it with a glass of ice in the sun.

Turkey. Or something else?
We normally have a Turkey salad as we’re usually away on holiday in The Canaries so you don’t want a full on roast dinner. We get everyone on the balcony. The women go up at about 2pm and start making stuff, then all the men come up and eat it! We’re going again this year, there are loads of us, about 60 family and friends. It’s grown and grown over the years.

Where’s your favourite place to spend Christmas.
Definitely on holiday, on the beach and around the pool.

Have you got a favourite Christmas memory?
I’ve got a good one. One year I woke up at 4 o’clock in the morning. This was when I was really young. I woke up at 4 o’clock in the morning, went downstairs and opened all my presents without my mum being there. She woke up at about 7am to find the carnage and my mum was livid. She didn’t know who anything was off and I had opened them all.

Sprouts. Devil or delicious?
Devil. I just don’t like them, not feeling them.

On Christmas day, PJs or fancy pants?
A bikini! A Christmas bikini maybe, I’ll find a red one.

Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
The Grinch, I just love it. I know all the words, I like to talk along with it, it’s not fun for anyone else but for me it’s amazing. I love it.

Do you have a song or a carol?
All I want for Christmas is youuuu - that one!

Describe your perfect Christmas.
When you just enjoy getting fat together. Eat loads. Drink loads. Laugh loads.

What do you hope to find in your Christmas stocking this year?
At Christmas I’m more of a giver than a receiver. I like to give presents. I like to see people’s faces when I give presents. I’m a good buyer I like to think.

You’ve got one spot left at the dinner table. Who are you going to invite? Any person, past or present.
Obvs Barbara Knox in her bikini, she has a great sense of humour and we laugh a lot, it might seem like an unlikely friendship but she’s on of my best friends on the set. Or maybe Maggie Jones who played Blanche, I’ll really miss having her around at work.





Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...