Friday 12 May 2017

Do you want Steve to divorce Michelle - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog May 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Steve's divorce papers from Michelle arrived last week and it looks like their divorce will motor on through with Michelle taking Steve for all that he's got.

But, Corrie fans, do YOU want them to split up forever, sign the decree absolute and get divorced? I'm not sure that I do.

Excuse me while I put my tin hat on here to deflect the barm cakes that will surely be flung in my direction - but I like Michelle, I really do. And I like Michelle and Steve together even more. I don't want to see these two get divorced. Steve will have to start again on some other poor woman, and heaven help us if he goes after Tracy (who might, or might not, be pregnant with Rob Donovan's child).

And what of Michelle? She's throwing herself at Robert for now, but what next?

I vote NAY in the McDonald divorce case. What say you all?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

kib said...

I like Steve and Michelle together. She seems to be the only one who really 'gets' Steve. On the other hand I'm not sure who's right for Robert.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...