Gemma and Michael over at Conversation Street, the Corrie podcast, have been keeping fit the Corrie way!
- In week one, they did the Vicky Binns work out
- In week two, it was the Kym Ryder work out
- In week three, it was the Angela Griffin work out
- In week four, it was the Beverley Callard work out
- In week five, it was the Debbie Rush work out
- In week six, it was Tina O'Brien, Lucy-Jo Hudson and Angela Griffin
Tracy Shaw's Salsacise.
ten-minute warm up, a handful of dance routines, ab work and a cool down. Some of the moves learned in the warm up are revisited in later segments, whilst the ab and cool down parts seem rather short (4 and 6 minutes, respectively). Honestly, we should probably dock the DVD a few marks for the latter point, but abs and cool down always our least favourite bits anyway, so we were secretly pretty pleased when the ending credits came along earlier than expected the first time we tried it out!
Tracy Shaw's Salsacise is neither the best nor the worst Corrie-themed exercise DVD on the market. If you love a good dance, though, or if you've been hankering after a bit of Maxine on your telly since her 2003 bludgeoning, we would heartily recommend giving this a go.
To find out more about our podcast, search for Conversation Street on iTunes, or go to conversationstreet.podbean.com. If you want to follow Gemma’s blog, all about her fitness journey, and her love of food and fashion, head to www.foodfashfit.com
Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter