Saturday 27 May 2017

Who are your Top 3 Corrie Fit Fellas?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog April 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Ah, Coronation Street men. They're rugged, they're handsome, they're usually to be found propping up the bar at the Rovers Return.


But who are your favourite, current Coronation Steret fit fellas? Who are the ones that you love to watch on screen because you like a bit of rough with your cup of tea and biscuit while you're wearing your slippes and your onesie?

My current - and I say current because this changes all the time - favourites are as pictured above. Rugged man of experience Johnny Connor.  Dark and handsome Peter Barlow is a perennial favourite too. And of course, another excuse to post a picture of the lovely Gary Windass, of whom I'm rather fond.

If any of our bloggers want to do a blog post about their favourite sexy females, go ahead. But for now I'm going to swoon over Gary just a little bit more.

Who would you put in your top three of Corrie fit fellas right now?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

2 comments:

diannel04 said...

I have to pick Tim because of his sense of humour. I wasn't sure about him at first but now I think he's terrific. I also like Gary Windass. He's developed from a little punk to a responsible man and he's not too hard on the eyes. Finally Luke. Lousy taste in women but still a nice guy.

kib said...

I'd have to go with Johnny, David and Luke. I don't think I need to explain my choices do I?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...