Thursday 9 November 2017

Liz back in the Rovers - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog October 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


It's a rhetorical question, well, for this fan anyway and I'm going to say right now it's a big fat YAY from me.

The Rovers without Liz running it is like Betty's Hot without the Pot, like Newton without the Ridley.

I love the way that she's wormed her way back behind the bar even though Toyah and Peter don't really want, or need her there, but they're both too scared to sack her. This reminds me of something Betty Turpin once did, or could I be misremembering things?  Anyway, I love it that she's back from behind the counter at the medical centre to behind the bar of the pub.

So what do you say, Corrie fans. Should Liz take over the Rovers again, and who knows, with Tom Ridley's help she just might.

Liz back in the Rovers - Yay or Nay?







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

Sd said...

Yay !!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...