Tuesday 2 May 2017

Should Johnny marry Jenny - Yay or Nay?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog April 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

If Johnny and Jenny marry, it's going to be one heck of a Coronation Street wedding. Can you imagine what Bridezilla Bradley will want on her day? The moon on a stick, that's what, with all the trimmings too. This is a wedding that has to happen, please Corrie, if only to see Jenny leave her dream for the day.

But, as much as I want to see these two get wed, I'm wondering if it will happen. Or indeed, if it should happen.

Does Jenny deserve Mr Connor, I wonder?  What do you think, Corrie fans?  Should Johnny marry Jenny - Yay or Nay.  I say Yay, just because it'll be one of the best Corrie weddings we have seen in a very long time. I'd like to think that Jenny asks Rita to give her away too.







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a nay for me! They have absolutely nothing in common and in my humble opinion she is only marrying him for his money. She wouldn't look twice at him otherwise. What I don't understand is why she wants a big posh wedding. She has got to be in her 40's and Johnny in his early 60's a little old for such a fuss. As soon as she learns he is ill - she'll be off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...