Monday 3 August 2015

Yay or Nay: Should Michael get back together with Gail?

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2015, reposted to this blog with permission.)

News from Inside Soap magazine this week and Coronation Street spoilers for next week reveal that Michael and Eileen will sleep together. I think I've just sicked up in my mouth.

But, after they spend the night together, Michael starts to see Eileen in a different light, and he's not sure he likes what he sees.  After Micheal and Eileen's night of passion, Eileen can't wait to tell Gail all about it, and of course, Michael thinks Eileen's being a right nasty piece for doing so. I agree, she is.  I thought the scene in the Rovers these week where Eileen battered the Battenberg was quite cruel.

Later in the cab office, Eileen finds a bracelet that a customer has left behind. But instead of tracing the customer and letting her know about the lost bracelet, she pockets it herself.  Michael's perturbed by Eileen's lack of honesty - and him a reformed burglar too! 

So as Michael starts to cool towards Eileen, should he go back to Gail?

I vote a big fat YAY.  What do you say - Yay or Nay?



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Mike said...

I vote Yay. But I'd be happy if the black widow adds a further victim to her list eventually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...