Wednesday 9 January 2013

Corrie's new producer starts work this week

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog January 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Coronation Streer's new producer Stuart Blackburn started work this week.  He took up his new role on Monday January 7.

As far as I know, but do please correct me if this is wrong, I think Corrie works 4-6 weeks in advance as far as storylines we seen on screen. If that's the case, then we should start seeing the first of the new producer's work in Coronation Street from mid-February onwards.

Stuarat Blackburn says: "Coronation Street... has a place in my heart, as I believe passionately in storytelling, and although I recognise it's a massive responsibility, I have the best job in the world."

Let's hope he brings our favourite soap back to where it belongs - top of the ratings, winning best soap awards - but most importantly, putting a smile on our faces and a warm glow in our hearts.

See also: What will Phil Collinson's Corrie legacy be?


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...