Tuesday 22 January 2013

Nick, Nicky, you're amazing

(This post was originally posted by Rebecca on the Coronation Street Blog in January 2013.)


Oh, I've been loving Nick in the middle of all this wedding stuff. I like him anyway, and I love the actor Ben Price, which I've written about before. But recently Nick's gone from somewhat of a wet dishcloth to a real firebrand, and I like it. We've seen him angry, like when he destroyed the bistro, and we've seen him heartbroken, right after the non-wedding, and we've seen him devastated by a number of feelings after sleeping with his sister-in-law. It's been great.

Tonight we saw him tell his mum to basically bog off out of his life. He's been sort of going that way for a few weeks by telling her that he could deal with things, whether it was the bistro or Leanne or whatever. Has he finally cut the apron springs? Surely not.

I hope Leanne and Nick do get married, because Leanne is much pleasanter when he's around. It won't last, but couldn't they have a year or so of wedded bliss? Please?


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...